Hailing from Sora, Italy, three young brothers opened the doors to Condrain in Toronto circa 1954. Condrain is one of the development companies building GlenLakes in Weeki Wachee, Florida. Now celebrating over 60 years in business, Condrain has become one of the largest and most successful infrastructure construction companies in North America. Check out these impressive numbers:
- Condrain installs over 120,000 m of sewers and water mains in any given year. That’s the same distance from Toronto to Niagara Falls.
- Condrain services over 12,000 residential lots per year. That’s equivalent to a new city the size of Aurora, Ontario every other year!
- Condrain provides water to new communities through its pipelines to the tune of over one billion liters of water per year!
- Over its 60 plus years in business, Condrain has laid enough pipe to take you to the center of the Earth.
- Condrain is part owner of GlenLakes on the Nature Coast bringing their quality and expertise to the community.
Condrain has always been about infrastructure, and delivering it in a form that’s efficient, timely and incredibly reliable, exceeding industry quality standards. The company and its divisions now deliver a 360-degree development process including the community of GlenLakes.
Among other trusted developers, Condrain sets the stage for GlenLakes’ outstanding portfolio of homes. For those seeking a new address in Florida, GlenLakes might just fit the bill. GlenLakes captures everything to love about the Florida lifestyle: championship golf, country club amenities, a secure, immaculately maintained community and of course beautiful homes. For more information on a home in this private gated community, click here.