Here on the Adventure Coast, residents have so much to be thankful for. While others are shoveling driveways this time of year, we are vacuuming sand out of our car and feeling blessed to call such a beautiful place home. These are few things residents are thankful for:
- Sunshine! Living on the Adventure Coast means year round sunshine and flip-flops. Florida’s great weather offers 365 days of golf, tennis, shopping and dining.
- Water and Wildlife. Natural springs, lakes, the Weeki Wachee River, the Gulf of Mexico and thousands of acres of nature preserve provide a pristine habitat for wildlife, flora and fauna—and year-round opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Fishing. The Gulf is rich with fish of all types, and there are excellent fishing guides nearby to help you snag the big one. The area is world-famous for inshore and offshore fishing.
- Beaches. This is a no-brainer. Toes in the sand in November? With Pine Island only a short drive away, you can feel like you are at the end of the world in less than 15 minutes.
- Golf. The championship golf course is the crown jewel of the GlenLakes community. The private course is challenging, beautiful and impeccably maintained. Mature stands of oak and pine, water features, undulating hills and sand traps provide endless variations of play year round.
GlenLakes on the Adventure Coast captures everything we love about the Florida lifestyle: stunning views, country club amenities, championship golf, a secure, immaculately maintained community and captivating home designs, perfect for entertaining and relaxation. It’s easy to see why residents of GlenLakes are thankful! For more information on homes in GlenLakes, click here.